MetroMediaWorks’ is looking or an experienced PHP/MySQL developer to work on both PHP/MySQL web sites & web applications and mobile applications using the Appcelerator platform. This is an on site position at our office in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL.
We work on a diverse number of projects for small to mid size businesses, including mobile apps, web site designs (from template-based to completely custom designs), CRM/ERP development, custom web applications and more. Though we work like a startup, we are wholly owned subsidiary of Potentis Capital. Potentis Capital is private equity firm that specializes in three sectors: health care & health care related services, consumer products, and the technology sector.
Job Requirements — the “Must Haves”
- 5 years experience developing PHP/MySQL experience
- 3 years developing custom business applications from the ground up using the LAMP stack
- 2 years experience with the WordPress (or similiar) content management system platform
- 2 years experience consuming 3rd party APIs or web services (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, )
The “Nice To Have” List:
- Experience with SugarCRM
- Experience developing custom WordPress Plugins
- Experience in the Healthcare sector, or Direct Mail sector
- Experience developing e-commerce web sites, platforms for microsites, or affiliate programs.
- Experience with Amazon’s suite of web services
- Experience with WHM/cPanel environment
- Experience with Titanium Appcelerator or PhoneGap
We are a small office located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We work hard, but are very casual.
We work on as many as 40 projects concurrently — every day is different.
We work very collaboratively as a team — you should be comfortable sharing your space, idea, and code with others!
We are flexible (including the hours and days you wish to work)
MetroMediaWorks was started by a software developer; development is our passion!